Friday, April 10, 2009

So last night I had a major dream come true- We were able to see Wicked, playing downtown at the capital theater! (thanks to our good friend Sandy, who has his thumb on all of the theater happenings- Thanks Sandy!!) anyhoo, it was amazing, wonderful, fabulous, etc. etc. Doug has a client who owns a hotel downtown, so if Wicked and dinner was not enough we got to stay in a really "suite" room (ha ha) for FREE! and if there is one thing that I have tried to teach my children it is "take advantage of free" (thanx to Holly H. for that one! thanks Holl, I always try to take your advice!) It was a blast to play tourist in my own sweet SLC. The Farley's love you SALT LAKE CITY! Oh, and good thing that our hotel room was bigger than Mary's ginormous steak!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers