Tuesday, April 7, 2009



I always wanted a part in a play- any play, but not just any part! I wanted one of those parts where I was actually on the stage with only myself or a few others. You know, NOT just the chorus! Well, I never have gotten my wish! However in the last two weeks two of my children have! I am just so darn proud of them I could spit!! Wow, it is so amazing to watch the two of them sharpen their acting talents! I almost can't believe that they are mine! Take a looksie at these photos- these be my babies!

This is Mary playing the part of Bianca in "The Taming of the Shrew"

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Both Caleb and Mary were (as Wingers would say) M-A-Zing!!! You've got yourself a couple of thespians, Beck! And Mary looked SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary was amazing, a real actress, and beautiful as well. Can't wait to see her in her next role, or hear her on the phone machine . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky - You do get to be on a stage all by yourself - every other week in Sunday School - and you get to write your own part. At least that's how it seems to me! But I always had the same with, maybe that's why I've done my plays.

    ReplyDelete

Followers